Thursday, October 23, 2014

Thanksgiving Thursday


For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:

  • Scott who coached me through the last 3 miles of our run over the weekend. I was not feeling 100% and he helped me through.
  • Aaron and his love of food. He makes my weeknight meal planning so much easier.
  • Jillian who has a new found love of reading. 
  • Family all around us.
  • Amazing opportunities for Scott, even though that means he has to miss out on the race this upcoming weekend.
  • Pinterest.
  • The new coffee shop across the street that is set to open soon.
What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails