This week I am thankful for:
- Scott who is kicking some serious butt and taking names. I'm also thankful for all of his hard work on his weight loss journey.
- Aaron and his love of reading. There is nothing sweeter than seeing your little man cuddled up reading a book. Okay, maybe when he is reading the book to you.
- Jillian finally getting her cast off! Praise the Lord, shower time is back to normal!
- Family all around us.
- An amazing race on Sunday with my running buddy. I'm so thankful for the amazing race staff, volunteers and of course pacers. I cannot wait to run this race next year!
- An amazing and generous boss.
- The return of fall weather.
- Amazon prime and its ability to get me new books within 2 days.
What are you thankful for this week?