Thursday, May 21, 2015

Thanksgiving Thursday



For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for...

  • Scott who is my rock. He knows me better than anyone else and I know he has my back no matter what life throws at us.
  • Aaron who knows when to give me a hug.
  • Jillian who is amazing me with her progress.
  • Family all around us.
  • Real talk with my sister (and the fact that she will be here in a few weeks!)
  • My gym membership. It helps melt away the crazy.
  • Perspective.
  • A boss that brings in coloring sheets and pencils.
What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails