For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.
This week I am thankful for...
- Scott and all he does. He's kicking butt and taking names!
- My little dude and our sweet moments.
- Mommy daughter days that include crafts.
- Family all around us.
- A great group of ladies that push you through the finish line (plus back to back weekend races with them!).
- Pumpkin spice Cheerios. No, really. SOOOOO good!
- All of the great friends we have made through sports and various activities.
What are you thankful for this week?