For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.
This week I am thankful for...
- Scott who holds down the fort while I train, He's also pretty amazing at foam rolling my calves.
- My little dude who is kicking butt at school and in sports.
- My little miss who is going to be my new running buddy. I had such a great day with her on Saturday getting her fitted for her first pair of running shoes.
- Family all around us.
- Friends that willingly wake up before dawn to run 11 miles with you.
- Friends who make you feel so at home you don't realize the time until the sun goes down.
- Three day weekends.
- Starbucks pumpkin spice latte k-cups (yes they make those!).
What are you thankful for this week?