Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Way back When-esday and Say What?!

Dateline: January 2009
Age: 8 months

This was taken at the diner in Celebration after we went to the farmer's market. The poor little man was all tuckered out and just wanted to snuggle with me. I love this photo of us.

Play along with Cheryl at Twinfatuation!

************************************************************
This week I'm also playing along with Missy from Two Little Monkey's Say What Wednesday?!

The other day the kids were doing something they weren't supposed to be doing and I was pretty fed up and simply said "Jesus Christ !" and my darling Aaron gasps, runs to the front window and yells: "Where?! Hiiiiiiiiiiiyeeeeeeeeeee!". Aaron totally thought the big man was in the front yard coming for a visit. How cute is that?!


2 comments:

The Lane Family said...

What a sweet picture!! It is hard to believe how fast they grow :)

MamaOtwins+1 said...

So sweet the picture, but I love that he thought Jesus was in the front yard!

Related Posts with Thumbnails