Thursday, September 2, 2010

Thanksgiving Thursday

For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:
  • Scott. He truly is an amazing man and I am very lucky to have him in my life.
  • Two great kids who, even though they make me crazy some days, can always make up for it with a hug and kiss. It doesn't hurt when they add an "I love you".
  • Our parents, they're just awesome.
  • Cathy (or Tay Tay as Jill calls her or Da Bees as Aaron calls her) who can make the kids day with a container of Nutter Butters, Disney CD's and a sippy cup and who can make my day with a bunch of books. All of that excuses slipping Big Rock Candy Mountain onto the one CD.
  • Cooler weather. It's in the lower 90s and the humidity isn't as bad.
  • Almost being done with my first class! Cannot wait to turn in that final paper and be done with it!
  • Very generous sponsors for the End of Summer Blog Party at Multiples and More. It's going to be bigger and better than last year!
  • Great friends that you can talk about anything with!
Go ahead and link up what your thankful for!

1 comment:

SouthernDogwoods said...

Great list! I love Thanksgiving Thursday and will play along next week : )

Related Posts with Thumbnails