Thursday, October 21, 2010

Thanksgiving Thursday

For those of you that don't know what Thanksgiving Thursday is, it is the one time during the week where you stop and basically count your blessings. Even if you've had one of those weeks, I promise you can find at least one thing to be thankful for, no matter how big or small.

This week I am thankful for:
  • Scott and all he does, especially with his crazy schedule!
  • Aaron performing the Animal part of this video:



  • Jill's AWESOME dance moves to Beyonce's Single Ladies. I have to get video of this, I was almost in need of a Pampers when she busted out her super sweet dance moves.
  • Amazing family!
  • Texts from my niece on her 21st birthday, 'twas hilarious, but made me sad that I wasn't there :(
  • The past year and a half with Lani as the co-author of Multiples and More. I'm going to miss you as my co-author homeslice.
What are you thankful for this week? Link up below or leave it in the comments section!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm thankful that my family is healthy!

Just stopped by from SITS to say hello; hope you will find time to do the same.

And bless you, dealing with twins. My boys were 18 mos. apart and that's as close to twins as I ever wanted to get! lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails