Friday, February 4, 2011

The Mess O'Slightly-to-the-Left O'Potamia

As many of you know, Anderson Cooper was punched while covering the protests is Egypt. If not, here's a quick recap:

The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Mess O'Slightly-to-the-Left O'Potamia - Pro-Mubarak Demonstrators
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show Full EpisodesPolitical Humor & Satire Blog</a>The Daily Show on Facebook

It's been a hard week for me (In case you didn't know I'm a big AC fan). I mean, who punches Anderson Cooper aka The Silver Fox? Do they not get CNN there? No AC 360? Why would you repeatedly punch that face? I mean really, have you seen it?


That face is a national treasure. For real, I mean did you see the SNL Digital Short about it?



National treasure! Jimmy Kimmel said it best though, "Let me explain, you foreigners: You do not punch Anderson Cooper – you punch Snooki. That's how we do it here. You keep your dirty hands off our silver fox." Amen Jimmy, amen.

But in all seriousness, it is straight up crazy over there, Katie Couric even was mobbed. Hopefully it all ends soon because seriously, there can be no more damage to this face:


1 comment:

Melissa said...

This MADE my day, thank you for that!

Related Posts with Thumbnails