Saturday, August 15, 2009

Multiples and More Question of the Week



This week's question is: What are the top ten things on your bucket list?

Hmmmm....well let's see, I'm hoping I have a lot of time on this one, but here goes:

  1. Visit the South of France and eat lots of cheese and drink lots of wine.
  2. Own a Diane Von Furstenburg wrap dress. I don't know why, but I have always loved the look of these dresses, like this one:
  3. To keep with fashion, before I croak, I would love to have a Hermes Kelly bag (with a beautiful scarf tied around it as well!) in red.
  4. Go to mass in Vatican City and see the Pope, even if it's just from far away.
  5. Go to the Super Bowl
  6. See a musical on Broadway
  7. Take a photography class so I can learn to take better photos of the kiddos
  8. Take a cooking class, or classes, to learn about things I've always wanted to make
  9. Have my wedding vows renewed in the Catholic Church so my marriage is recognized by the Church
  10. Take another big family vacation with my whole family. Haven't done that since my senior year of high school (sorry no photo for this one!)
So what's on your bucket list? Head to Multiples and More to link up your blog, or if you don't have one leave a comment with your list!

2 comments:

Charity Donovan said...

Great list! I've always wanted to take a photography class as well! Hmmmm...maybe it will happen when the quads are in school! lol! ;)

Elle Bee said...

I'm so with you on #7! I wish I took better photos and knew what I was doing with my camera. #8 would be great too.
Elle

Related Posts with Thumbnails