Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013 In Review

2013 was a pretty big year. I kind of feel like it just started, and here we are, New Year's Eve.

So what happened in 2013? Well...


  • I said goodbye to my Grandma. I'm pretty sure my church has played "Here I Am, Lord" every other weekend since then to test the strength of my mascara. 
  • I watched as another Pope was elected. This is the third Pope in my lifetime. 
  • I completely replanned an entire conference within 45 days, and managed to keep some sanity.
  • I sat through my first graduation ceremony for my kiddos and fought back tears the whole time. 
  • I decided running 19.3 miles in one weekend was a good idea. Cathy, Lorren and Michelle agreed.
  • Cathy and I went to Washington D.C. and a) were not arrested b) were not placed on any most wanted lists (that we know of) and c) did not get lost. 
  • I ran a total of 212.64 miles this year. That's insane.
  • I found my voice and my niche. I like both, a lot.
It was a busy year. I cannot wait to see what 2014 brings. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails